viernes, 23 de agosto de 2013

U.S.A vacation trip

My Vacations In Florida:


For my vacations I traveled to The U.S.A, to Florida Miami for a week. I stayed at the hotel double tree, which is in front of the beach! the hotel is situated at north Miami beach, I fell in love with the place, with the landscape, the beaches and the people also, they are really kind and are always trying to help others, that impressed me.
If i had the opportunity to go back again, i'm not going to think it twice. I absolutely recommend, the food is awesome, the place is very relaxed, the landscape is so colorful and the people in Miami beach are really kind.

If you like the beach, the relaxed places and incredible food and attention, my friend, Miami beach is for you.

N of word: 128

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario