jueves, 22 de agosto de 2013

A Surprise Party

A Surprise Party


My best friend is Pancracio, his birthday was three weeks ago and I decided to make him a surprise party, because is my best friend. I spent one week planing the surprise party for Pancracio, I call my friends and Pancracio´s friend for tell them about this surprise party. One day before Pancracio´s birthday I went to the supermarket to buy some food, like potato chips, ketchup, B.B.Q. meet and all the party necessary things.
But at the pay minute I realized that i don't have enough money to pay all the food! The minutes pass and I thought to call some friends to help me with the money that i needed to pay the food.

When the day comes i don't go to school, because i needed time to prepare the party. I finished preparing the place at 3:30 pm,half an hour before than Pancrasio come's home. all the guests left early from school to come to Pancrasio's surprise party.when Pancrasio enter his house all of us shout "happy birthday pancrasio!" he was very surprised. when the party ends Pancrasio was very very tankful. The party ends and the guests went to their homes and I help pancrasio to clean her house.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario