lunes, 17 de agosto de 2015

Book page 278

activity 1.3

Man: I want to do this, we can afford it and is pretty safe to the kid. I want a balanced family, I wouldn’t take the risk of having another girl.

Women: Honey, I just don´t like the idea, it is unnatural to do this, I wouldn’t feel this child like mine. I don’t want my baby to be in a test tube.

Man: There is nothing to fear about babe, with all the technological advances our kid would grow healthy and strong. Invitro fertilization is a secure process, many people have opted for this and had worked out perfectly. There is nothing to be afraid of.

Women:  I don’t know, it feels wrong, we can’t pretend to be god, life it’s not a game, I don’t want my baby in the hands of technology and human progress.

Man: This is not only progress, it’s the future of human raze, in 20 years the cloning of humans would be normal, only this way we can have our ideal baby, think about it.


Women: There is the problem, I don’t want the ideal baby genetically modified, if I had another kid it would be from a natural way, like it should be.

Man: Well, then we can always make it not perfect but modify his gender.

 Women: I think you are not getting my idea, I don’t want my baby to be in a laboratory or inside a test tube.

Women: I know but it just doesn’t feels right to do this to my own kid, I don’t like doctor  and you think I would like to have my baby in a laboratory full of them, looking at him and testing on him ¿what if he die?

Man: you are being paranoid that would never happen, that’s why we pay that sum of money for this treatment, is 100% viable. Man: but is only while hi is getting ready, it’s not like he is going to be different anyways.

Women: Pleas try to understand me, I would not let you do this, it is inappropriate, unethical, unnatural and inhuman. I refuse to the IVF. Also I think we would broke some governmental policy’s, and I don’t want to have more troubles.

Man: O.K Honey I understand you, we will not take the IVF, if that baby we would have him from the only correct way to do it, the way we were bring to the earth.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario