miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2014

Letter to a friend, sport activity

Hey Jared!

How have you been? what is going on with that band you told me about a week ago?is everything working out? Well, I writing this letter to you, my closest friend, and I have some bad news. In the last rugbe match I pleyed, the fifteen aside champinship, we where almost winning the final, so close to be champions and to have the cup in our hands, only a few more minutes of match, Grange and Mackay where neck to neck, but the bad luck was in our side, so when Benjamin pased the ball to Diego, he accidentally performed an forward pass and the referee charged a penalty to Mackay, so Grange had to kick the ball to start, the number 9 of their team was a really good kicker so he tried his luck trusting in his abilities and made the shoot through the "H", unfortunatly he scored three points that changed everything. Only five more minutes in the clock and we where using all our tactics and techniques we had! I a second i saw an aperture in Granges defencive line so i decided to pass through there, I shouted loud and finaly recived the ball, I ran to the score line as fast as I could until I recived a tackle and crushed the "H" with my knee.

Im at home, with the leg immobilized, it hurts a lot. Doctors says that I will never walk again, I have to stay in bed all day long for one whole year. Sincerlly i´m not good, not good at all, Im afraid Jared, of all that could happen in the futer and in my life. will you pleas come to visit me in my place? It would be important for me to have my bro here for a while, i´ll feel better with you accompanying me.

I hope you come as soon as possible Jared.
                                                              Bye bro, take care, see you soon
                                                                                                   Julian Gatta

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario