sábado, 25 de agosto de 2012

WHEN CORPORATION RUL THE WORLD

WHEN CORPORATIONS RUL THE WORLD

QUESTIONS:

1)I  feel sad about the  sport  shoes that i wear, because the poor boys that do these shoes don't have money and also they didn't  have shoes to wear.

2)We can start doing a movement for stop the corporation that do the children's work .

3)The managers of the companies are irresponsible because they do children's work for a little money and company  start doing more and more rich.

4)I will write an item in the "conduct code" saying that have children's working for a little money i so irresponsible  and i the company want to have children's working they have to pay more money to the children's an give him shoes o a place for live.

5)I can find out ho made my shoes asking to my father or searching on the internet.



I´m Buying Them:

1.i like sport shoes
2.I need them for do sports
3.They are comfortable

 Im not Buying them:

1. Children make them!
2. They are expensive.
3. i don't like to run


I want to know why...

1. why i run more faster whit them
2. why the kids have so little pay.
3.of witch technologi are made them                            

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario