martes, 26 de junio de 2012

Daily routine

this is my daily routine : sometimes i wake up at 6:30am in a normal day in arrived to school at 7:40am, and sometimes at 7:30 its depends of the traffic.my classes start at 7:45 in the morning up tu 10:00 am next 10:00
i have a small break in wich i eat the snack ,break finish at 10:15 and start again the classes untill 12:00 and start a new break in wich i go down stairs for play cards whith my friends afther the break thatsfhinish at 12:15 i got classes up to 1:45 and a periot for have lunch no long than 30 minutes,after this longer break 2 hours of class and i go to my home at 4:00 in my home i eat a slice of bread and a cup of tea next i go out with my bike an my  friends
like one hour or less then i get dinner in my home after diner i go to sleep but i never  go to sleep later 9:30 because i wake up so tired.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario